This week, the 2012 edition of the Coca-Cola Spring Break Guide was released in the U.S. and parts of Canada. The popular college spring break resource has always been anticipated for its insight on what the options are for students who want to get away for a week in March – and that’s precisely why the Guide was created in the first place. There’s so much to do out there, and we want to help students find it and enjoy it! That’s out mission.
And so, here now, we present to you the top 10 reasons why you need to get a copy of the Spring Break Guide…
10. We provide updated info about Spring Break at 3 of America’s hottest destinations
9. We present affordable travel tips and options, always keeping your budget in mind
8. We outline a variety of fun activities and points of interest in order for you to get the most out of your Spring Break
7. We’ve got all the info on where the hottest parties are at
6. We know the best places you should stay at during Spring Break
5. We’ve got the answer on which Spring Break game is better… Beer Pong or Flip Cup?!
4. We’re helping all the ladies find that Perfect Swimsuit courtesy of UjENA Swimwear!
3. Want to know which movies are going to get you psyched for Spring Break? We’ve got our Top 10 selections.
2. We know what you should do and shouldn’t do while on Spring Break… trust us, it’s a secret…
and the number one reason why you need to get your copy of this year’s Spring Break Guide is…
1. We’ve got an exclusive interview with Jersey Shore’s Jenni “JWOWW” Farley… and she’s HOT HOT HOT!!
You can download your own copy of the 2012 Coca-Cola Spring Break Guide by logging onto our website at http://springbreakguide.com