In case you needed some quick fact info on one of Spring Break’s most historic destinations, we have the scoop!
- Daytona Beach has been called the “World’s Most Famous Beach” since the early 1920’s
- Cars are allowed to drive directly on the beach due to Daytona’s hard packed sand
- This area hosts the famous Daytona 500 race; the biggest stock car race in the world
- MTV filmed their first “reality” show during Spring Break in Daytona Beach in 1986
- Day trips to Orlando’s incredible theme parks are just a short hop away
And there you have it! Who’s heading to Daytona this coming Spring Break?!!