Spring Break 2013 in Panama City Beach, Florida will once again be a huge hit. For six straight weeks, the ‘Spring Break Capital of the World’ will no doubt be electric. It’s no wonder Spring Break is considered the number one student event of the year. The place will be buzzing with energy, and if you’re planning to be there, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about.
- Every day and night there will be a different party. Last year, we introduced the Friday night Glow Paint Party at Hammerhead Fred’s – we never thought slinging paint would be so much fun! The Glow party featured DJ Supa Skip and DJ Dirty (both resident Maxim Magazine DJs and regulars of ours during Spring Break) who kept the energy and great vibes alive with their dubstep and electro tracks. We’re thrilled to say that the Glow Party will be back in 2013!
- Thursday night’s Foam Party will once again be a Spring Break staple event. Always a sure thing when it comes to having a good time, the Foam Party at Hammerhead Fred’s just seemed to kick it up a notch this past season. Boasting three massive foam machines spilling hundreds of gallons of foam on the massive crowds to the very best electronic music, this party is never one to miss.
- The World Famous Beach Bash at Sharky’s was once again Spring Break’s number one daytime event this year. Over 5,000 breakers attended this live MC’d event each week and partied to live music performed by DJ Unk and Clinton Sparks! Free giveaways, plus celebrity guests? Yeah, we’re there!
- The free concerts at Spinnaker Beach Club are probably some of the biggest and most talked about Spring Break events each year. Country superstars Luke Bryan and Eric Church performed full concerts to a packed house last March. Bryan, who has been playing to Spring Break crowds in PCB for three years straight now, played two shows on back-to-back days.
- The Mardi Gras party at Sharky’s is always a thrill, if only to watch everyone go crazy every time beads are tossed into the huge crowd from the upper balcony. Mention the word “beads” to a spring breaker and you’ve got their attention.
- Known as the college bar on the beach, Harpoon Harry’s has always been the place to be on a Sunday night in Panama City Beach during Spring Break. And once again, this very popular hot spot will deliver. If you’ve never experienced Harpoon’s, then you really haven’t indulged in the full tour.
- The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort’s famous Tiki Bar is famous for being the only beach club that’s on hotel grounds – which basically means anything goes. Every single night there’s a party. And every night, something crazy happens. If you’ve been before, you know what we mean. If you haven’t, you’re going to have to find out.
So, we want to know: Which Spring Break 2013 event are you most excited about? Tell us by adding your comments to our Facebook page by clicking here, and if you haven’t already, follow us on Twitter and join our discussion!
springbreakguide.com is your source for all things Spring Break. Keep checking back for all the updates and info regarding all your needs, including Where to Stay and Where to Play.