Nearly two million students each year decide to travel during their spring break, choosing one of many hot destinations. It’s no wonder that Spring Break is by far the largest student event of the year.
The need to have to convince students that attending the biggest party of the year is probably a good idea isn’t really all that necessary. Nevertheless, we’ve compiled a fun list of reasons why your Spring Break 2015 trip should be to a place far, far away from your school (or your parents’ home)!
- Cool Giveaways – If you’re into free swag (and who isn’t!), then Spring Break is the trip for you! One can’t walk more than 30 feet on the beach without hitting some kind of beach promotion zone. Lined with a wide range of free giveaway booths, game and activity lounges, fun and creative contests, and so much more, you’ll need to bring an extra suitcase just for your free stuff!
- Free Concerts – Each year, the free concerts are a huge talking point during Spring Break. One of the best guarded secrets each year is simply who will be next?
- The Clubs & The Parties – When people travel on Spring Break, they go to party. Some of the very best and most talked about beach clubs in the USA are at our favorite destinations! Best of all, there’s a different place to be at every night of the week! They say “there’s no party like a Spring Break party!” to which we can honestly admit that words have never been more truly spoken.
- The Beach/Beach Activities – Let’s face it, without the beach there would be no Spring Break. And where there’s a beach, there are a ton of activities to indulge in (swimming and tanning not withstanding). Whether it’s Parasailing over the gulf, swimming with the dolphins, zip-lining along the beach, or entering one of the many daily free volleyball tournaments, you’re completely covered!
- Affordable Hotel Rates – It’s probably the real reason why students keep making Spring Break so popular year after year. Whether you’re booking a gulf front condo, a resort hotel, or a motel on the strip, you can be rest-assured that you’ll be paying some of the lowest rates at our sponsored destinations.